5 Commercial Properties For Rent in G-9/4, Islamabad
G9 shop for rent 10-40 ground, 10-40 1st floor and roof top kitchen. . . This property in G-9 brings you what you need. You will find the best rental option for you by looking through this deal. Look no further as we have listed the best Shop just for you! For sure, you have found the perfect property for yourself in Islamabad. The 400 Square Feet property is great for a comfortable family life. What could possible get more better than a property priced at Rs 105,000. Plus, it has features that you'd definitely love. Our contact information is available for you to take action today.
• Clear title of property, no litigation, encumbrances, mortgage etc. ? how many owners, attorney etc. • Land size with front and depth • Gross area 28,000 sft. • Number of floors 10 • Furnished/unfurnished • Year of construction 2019 • Number of bathrooms 08 and 01 kitchen on each floor • Number of meeting rooms • cafeteria • Lounge • Reception • Prayer area • Number of stores • driver rooms, bath and kitchen or stay area • Guard post/room with bath • Parking for 200 vehicles plus reserved vehicles parking in basement plus visitors parking lot • Garden, back garden, additional land • Divisible into how many units • Heating and cooling • Water bore • Electricity and gas • Double glazed windows • Fencing and razor wire • Windows are protected with glass film and fences • Broadband internet/telephone lines • Intercom • Dish tv/cable tv • study/office • Nearby school, mosque, hospitals, airports and other public places • Security system and cameras • X-ray scanners and security walk through • Janitorial services • Energy efficient windows • Lift, facilities of disabled • Boundary walls • View of office space : Margalla hills and Pindi • Atm machines • Health care facilities • Emergency stairs and evacuation plans • Fire safety and fire suppression system • Earthquake resistance/sound and stability certificate, • Certification of completion from CDA, any violation in construction? • Approved floor plans from CDA • Rent, Rs. 230 per sft. with one year rent in advance, two months security, 10% increase, 05 years term of contract minimum
Marvelous Office Space In A Luxury Office Building In Islamabad
160.38 Marla · 11 Bath(s)
TECHNICAL DETAILS Plot Size 3111.11 sq. yd. Purpose of Land Commercial/office use Total Number of Floors 09 + 02 basements) Rentable area Floor 1 8,500 Floor 2 9,280 Ground 7,300 LG 11,000 Basement 2 24,000 Total 60,080 Year of Construction 2017 FACILITIES HVAC System Yes (VRV System-Daikin) Backup Generator Yes Number of Lifts 02 Lifts, Fire Fighting System Yes Fire Alarm System Yes Smoke Detectors Smoke Detectors Water Sprinklers No Security system No Emergency Stairs Yes-02 Reserved Parking Yes in 02 basements for about 200 vehicles False Ceiling Yes Earthquake Stability Certificate Available Glass on building Energy efficient glass from Belgium, anti-shutter ACCOMMODATION Kitchen 01 on each floor. Bathroom 04 washrooms on each floors with GROHE fittings and accessories Workspace For around 150 People Floor Hall only Partitions No FINANCIAL DETAILS Rent Rs. 200/sq. ft. plus maintenance charges (negotiable)
15000 Square Feet Building In G-9/4 For Rent At Good Location
66.68 Marla · 3 Bed(s) · 3 Bath(s)
G9/4 4 story plaza covered area 15000 sqft Rent per square foot 130 - Another building 3story 20* 80 For rent best for banks multinational Ofices etc rent per square foot 130 You know, it's not every day that you end up scoring a property on rent as great as this. So take our advice, and connect with its owner as soon as you can - before the offer goes elsewhere. This 15000 Square Feet Building is the best real estate asset you can take on rent at the moment. Here is the Building you can have today and be proud of the decision. Here is the perfect Building you can find in Islamabad. This property at Rs 130 is just what you need to start a better life! Just the fact that you will own a property at G-9 should be enough to give it a boost in no time at all. Make any concerns known to us through provided contacts.
A Modern Office Building With Facilities
16.94 Marla · 6 Bed(s) · 11 Bath(s)
TECHNICAL TERMS Plot Size Front = 90 ft. , Depth = 288 ft. (6 Kanal Approx) Purpose of Land Commercial, Corporate Building Total Number of Floors 13 Floor, (Ground + 9 + 3 Basements) Year of Construction 2012 State of Area Partitioned Offices, Walkways, Office Cabins (removable) Available Space on 3rd Rent able Floor Area 3812 sft. FACILITIES HVAC System Yes Backup Generator Yes Number of Lifts 04 Lifts, active in office timings Fire Fighting System Yes, Fire Separation System FM200 Fire Alarm System Yes Smoke Detectors Yes Water Sprinklers Yes Security Security Guards 24 Hours, Reception Check Post Security Camera Yes, CCTV 24 Hours Janitorial Services Yes, Building Management System (BMS) Emergency Stairs Yes Reserved Parking 06 Cars for each Floor plus outside huge parking on CDA green belt False Ceiling Yes, 9 Feet False Ceiling Height 4 Feet Floor to Ceiling Height 13 Feet Earthquake Stability Certificate Available, Seismic Zone, Rector Scale 9 Standard Cafeteria Yes in basement ACCOMMODATION Floor Offices & Glass Partitions Kitchen 02 each Floor Bathroom 08 each Floor Workspace For around 30 People Floor Hall only Partitions Glass Partitions (can be removed) FINANCIAL DETAILS Rent per month Rs. 230/- per Sq. Ft. plus operational and maintenance cost i. e. , Rs. 50/sq. ft. , which includes HVAC System, Lifts, Elec & Gas, Generator Backup, Janitorial Services, Security & CCTV System, Agro/horticulture. Advance 1 Year Security Deposit 02 Months Increments 10% Annually Basis Contract 5 Years minimum
- House for sale in G-9/4
- Plots for sale in G-9/4
- Flat for sale in G-9/4
- Residential Plot for sale in G-9/4
- Commercial Plot for sale in G-9/4
- Office for sale in G-9/4
- Shop for sale in G-9/4
- House for rent in G-9/4
- Flat for rent in G-9/4
- Office for rent in G-9/4
- Upper Portion for rent in G-9/4
- Lower Portion for rent in G-9/4
- Room for rent in G-9/4
- Shop for rent in G-9/4
- Building for rent in G-9/4
GET TO KNOWIslamabad
Islamabad is the capital city of Pakistan and when visiting Islamabad, you have a number of options to get around the city. if you are coming to the city from abroad then traveling by plane is the only option but if you are traveling to Islamabad from another city then you have options like traveling through the train and local bus service like:
- Faisal Movers
- Niazi Express
- Islamabad Express
Besides, you will find a number of other choices that you could avail of. Within the city, you can move and travel around the city via a rental car, Metro and taxi. When renting a car, you have two options like getting the car and driving it yourself or you can hire the driver along with it.
Besides, you can also use car-hailing services like Careem and Uber to travel and visit different places. The fare depends on the distance and usually, it could be anything from Rs. 200 and onwards.
Some popular housing types in Islamabad are apartments, houses, and farmhouses. Islamabad is a densely populated city, though not as dense as its twin city Rawalpindi, and offers multiple housing types and solutions to its residents.
Some options available in Islamabad include both apartments and houses. Some even like to buy or rent farmhouses to stay close to nature. Buying a house could be a great investment as the city is the hub of significant activities, but you can rent one also.
The average cost of building a 5 marla house in Islamabad is about Rs. 2,614,759. However, the price depends on the are and kind of house that you are building and it also depends on whether you are building the house yourself or buying a readymade house. A readymade house will cost more than if you build it yourself.
Islamabad is filled with loads of fun things to do. You can enjoy great sight watching, food, and nightlife here. Some of the places that you must visit when in Islamabad include:
- The Monument
- The Lok Virsa Museum
- The Monal Restaurant
- The Lake View Park
- Bird Aviary
- Pakistan Museum of Natural History
- Ayub National Park
- Faisal Mosque
The main transport in the city is Metro and car-hailing services like Careem and Uber. you will also see some yellow and black taxis here and there but there are no rickshaws in Islamabad. When traveling, you will either need to hire a taxi or call Uber or Careem. Metro is usually very crowded and may not be a good option for many of us.
Islamabad has a rich and well-structured educational system. There are a number of schools that offer and provide a high-quality and excellent education to the kids. Besides academics, these schools are also known for high-end facilities and extra-curricular activities that they offer.
Some of such excellent schools are listed below:
- Beaconhouse School System
- Froebel’s International School
- Headstart School
- Army Public School & College
- Preparatory School Islamabad
- Roots International Schools
- Global School of Integrated Studies
- International Grammar School and College
- The City School
- The Smart Schools
Like schools, Islamabad has an extensive college and university system also. Something that makes Islamabad a truly enviable and ideal location is that you can find the educational institution that matches your needs and requirements.
Some of the top colleges and universities in Islamabad are given below:
- International Islamic University
- National University of Modern Languages
- Bahria University
- Quaid-e-Azam University
- COMSATS University
- Riphah International University
- National University of Sciences and Technology
- Pakistan Institute of Development Economics
- Allama Iqbal Open University
- Air University
There are a number of hospitals in Islamabad that are known for their high-quality medical services and efficient staff. These hospitals are equipped with modern-day technologies and facilities that offer great value for your time and money.
Some of these top-rated hospitals are listed below:
- Quaid-e- Azam International Hospital
- Life Care International Hospital
- Islamabad International Hospital & Research Center
- National Orthopedic and Specialist Hospital
- The Dental Consultants Hospital
- PAF Hospital
- Maxhealth Hospital
- Shifa International Hospital Ltd.
- Maroof International Hospital
- Capital Diagnostic Center
Islamabad is known for its luxurious restaurants and eateries. The city has few of the best restaurants that you will find in Pakistan and the locals enjoy a variety of food in these restaurants. When traveling and visiting Islamabad, these restaurants are a must-visit for everyone.
Some of the top restaurants in Islamabad are given below:
- Monal Restaurant
- Virsa BBQ and Restaurant
- Al Haaj Bundoo Khan
- Khoka Khola
- Des Pardes
- Naan Stop
- Epice Restaurant
- The Warehouse
- The House of Bombay
Islamabad has a number of shopping malls that offer a memorable shopping experience for everyone. These shopping malls have local and international brands that are much loved by the shopping enthusiasts.
Some of the well-known shopping malls or centers in Islamabad are given below:
- The Centaurus Mall
- Safa Gold Mall
- Giga Mall
- Al-Jannat Mall
- METRO Cash and Carry
- Jinnah Super Market
- F-10 Markaz Shopping Area
- G-9 Markaz
- Super Market
- Madni Cash and Carry
Islamabad is no less than a heaven for food lovers. Other than the renowned and established restaurant chains, Islamabad also has numerous local and small eateries spread all over the city. Both the restaurants and these local shops offer delicious food that you will never forget about.
Some of the must-try local food dishes to try when in Islamabad are listed below:
- Chelo Kabab
- Chicken Karahi
- Club Sandwiches
- Cheese Naan
- Garlic Mushroom Toast
- Chocolate Paratha
- Chicken Handi