When you use the services of Gharbaar.com to buy, sell, rent or even connect to a real estate pro, we know that you are trusting us with your data. We are also completely responsible to protect your information and the way we process your personal data that you provide to us.
On this page, we aim to explain everything that you need to know about your privacy at Gharbaar.com. Below you can find our policy to know what information we collect and how we process your data.
The purpose of processing your information is to fulfil the orders that you place at Gharbaar.com. With your provided information, we can inform you about the special offers and provide you with other marketing information that might be helpful to you. Therefore, we process your information for the following purposes:
- To complete your transactions
- To provide and improve our services
- To communicate and connect you with others
- To personalize your experience
- Provide users with personalized features such as automatically logging in to your personalized homepage.
- To ensure our products are working efficiently by diagnosing and correcting bugs and errors.
- To collect and process the information on user preferences.
- To make sure authentic persons are attempting to log on.
- To improve the Q&A platform.
- To store your information that you may want to retrieve on regular visits.
- To support apps integration.
- To see which ads you click.
- To measure the effectiveness of ads and campaigns.
- To monitor site traffic.
- To collect click data for service optimization.
You may block our cookies by changing your browser settings or contacting your ISP. But doing so, you might not get certain services from this website.
We have also taken security measures to protect the personal information that you have provided to us. We have built security into our products and services to help protect data from improper use, unauthorized access, disclosure, destruction, and alteration.
If you want to know about your information that we have on Gharbaar.com, ask us and we will provide you with a copy of your personal data by email. Before sending you any information we hold the right to ask you to prove your identity and refuse to provide you with information if you fail to establish your identity.
Each and everything on the website which includes its design, text, graphic, and other arrangements, etc are Copyright © 2020 Gharbaar Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Here are the following provisions that are not allowed by the laws of certain jurisdictions. Therefore, the below provisions are to read as limiting so as to satisfy such laws.
- We do not guarantee that the information provided on the website is accurate, complete or latest.
- We hold no liability with respect on how you use such information.
- The provided information is not written for individual requirements. So, you are responsible for how you will satisfy yourself prior to ordering any product or service from us.
- We did our best to exclude viruses from our website, we are still not in a position to ensure such exclusion. Thus, it is advisable to take all the appropriate actions before downloading anything from this website.
- All warranties are hereby excluded.
- Neither us nor any of our employees will be responsible for any kind of damage such as loss of profits, compensatory or incidental damages even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
- We have no liability for the indirect or indirect damage caused by linking to any other website from this website.
To access the information on this website, you must accept our terms and disclaimer mentioned above. You can leave this website if you do not accept any of our terms.
If you have any query that we have not answered here, you can get in touch with us via our Contact page.