- House for sale in DHA Phase 2 - Sector A - Phase 8
- Plots for sale in DHA Phase 2 - Sector A - Phase 8
- Flat for sale in DHA Phase 2 - Sector A - Phase 8
- Residential Plot for sale in DHA Phase 2 - Sector A - Phase 8
- Commercial Plot for sale in DHA Phase 2 - Sector A - Phase 8
- Office for sale in DHA Phase 2 - Sector A - Phase 8
- Shop for sale in DHA Phase 2 - Sector A - Phase 8
- House for rent in DHA Phase 2 - Sector A - Phase 8
- Flat for rent in DHA Phase 2 - Sector A - Phase 8
- Office for rent in DHA Phase 2 - Sector A - Phase 8
- Upper Portion for rent in DHA Phase 2 - Sector A - Phase 8
- Lower Portion for rent in DHA Phase 2 - Sector A - Phase 8
- Room for rent in DHA Phase 2 - Sector A - Phase 8
- Shop for rent in DHA Phase 2 - Sector A - Phase 8
- Building for rent in DHA Phase 2 - Sector A - Phase 8
GET TO KNOWIslamabad
Islamabad is the capital city of Pakistan and when visiting Islamabad, you have a number of options to get around the city. if you are coming to the city from abroad then traveling by plane is the only option but if you are traveling to Islamabad from another city then you have options like traveling through the train and local bus service like:
- Faisal Movers
- Niazi Express
- Islamabad Express
Besides, you will find a number of other choices that you could avail of. Within the city, you can move and travel around the city via a rental car, Metro and taxi. When renting a car, you have two options like getting the car and driving it yourself or you can hire the driver along with it.
Besides, you can also use car-hailing services like Careem and Uber to travel and visit different places. The fare depends on the distance and usually, it could be anything from Rs. 200 and onwards.
Some popular housing types in Islamabad are apartments, houses, and farmhouses. Islamabad is a densely populated city, though not as dense as its twin city Rawalpindi, and offers multiple housing types and solutions to its residents.
Some options available in Islamabad include both apartments and houses. Some even like to buy or rent farmhouses to stay close to nature. Buying a house could be a great investment as the city is the hub of significant activities, but you can rent one also.
The average cost of building a 5 marla house in Islamabad is about Rs. 2,614,759. However, the price depends on the are and kind of house that you are building and it also depends on whether you are building the house yourself or buying a readymade house. A readymade house will cost more than if you build it yourself.
Islamabad is filled with loads of fun things to do. You can enjoy great sight watching, food, and nightlife here. Some of the places that you must visit when in Islamabad include:
- The Monument
- The Lok Virsa Museum
- The Monal Restaurant
- The Lake View Park
- Bird Aviary
- Pakistan Museum of Natural History
- Ayub National Park
- Faisal Mosque
The main transport in the city is Metro and car-hailing services like Careem and Uber. you will also see some yellow and black taxis here and there but there are no rickshaws in Islamabad. When traveling, you will either need to hire a taxi or call Uber or Careem. Metro is usually very crowded and may not be a good option for many of us.
Islamabad has a rich and well-structured educational system. There are a number of schools that offer and provide a high-quality and excellent education to the kids. Besides academics, these schools are also known for high-end facilities and extra-curricular activities that they offer.
Some of such excellent schools are listed below:
- Beaconhouse School System
- Froebel’s International School
- Headstart School
- Army Public School & College
- Preparatory School Islamabad
- Roots International Schools
- Global School of Integrated Studies
- International Grammar School and College
- The City School
- The Smart Schools
Like schools, Islamabad has an extensive college and university system also. Something that makes Islamabad a truly enviable and ideal location is that you can find the educational institution that matches your needs and requirements.
Some of the top colleges and universities in Islamabad are given below:
- International Islamic University
- National University of Modern Languages
- Bahria University
- Quaid-e-Azam University
- COMSATS University
- Riphah International University
- National University of Sciences and Technology
- Pakistan Institute of Development Economics
- Allama Iqbal Open University
- Air University
There are a number of hospitals in Islamabad that are known for their high-quality medical services and efficient staff. These hospitals are equipped with modern-day technologies and facilities that offer great value for your time and money.
Some of these top-rated hospitals are listed below:
- Quaid-e- Azam International Hospital
- Life Care International Hospital
- Islamabad International Hospital & Research Center
- National Orthopedic and Specialist Hospital
- The Dental Consultants Hospital
- PAF Hospital
- Maxhealth Hospital
- Shifa International Hospital Ltd.
- Maroof International Hospital
- Capital Diagnostic Center
Islamabad is known for its luxurious restaurants and eateries. The city has few of the best restaurants that you will find in Pakistan and the locals enjoy a variety of food in these restaurants. When traveling and visiting Islamabad, these restaurants are a must-visit for everyone.
Some of the top restaurants in Islamabad are given below:
- Monal Restaurant
- Virsa BBQ and Restaurant
- Al Haaj Bundoo Khan
- Khoka Khola
- Des Pardes
- Naan Stop
- Epice Restaurant
- The Warehouse
- The House of Bombay
Islamabad has a number of shopping malls that offer a memorable shopping experience for everyone. These shopping malls have local and international brands that are much loved by the shopping enthusiasts.
Some of the well-known shopping malls or centers in Islamabad are given below:
- The Centaurus Mall
- Safa Gold Mall
- Giga Mall
- Al-Jannat Mall
- METRO Cash and Carry
- Jinnah Super Market
- F-10 Markaz Shopping Area
- G-9 Markaz
- Super Market
- Madni Cash and Carry
Islamabad is no less than a heaven for food lovers. Other than the renowned and established restaurant chains, Islamabad also has numerous local and small eateries spread all over the city. Both the restaurants and these local shops offer delicious food that you will never forget about.
Some of the must-try local food dishes to try when in Islamabad are listed below:
- Chelo Kabab
- Chicken Karahi
- Club Sandwiches
- Cheese Naan
- Garlic Mushroom Toast
- Chocolate Paratha
- Chicken Handi