Do Darya Karachi - A Perfect Night Dining Place
Ever thought about why Darya is one of the most important places in Karachi?
It is because it has a lot of natural features that make people like it. For example, it is on the water and has two seas. There are many restaurants and food streets where you can eat late at night. So, this place has become a popular nightspot.
Famous Restaurants at Do Darya Karachi
Tantalizing food, hospitality, and views are what make these restaurants at Do Darya perfect. There are many popular restaurants on this street. Let's talk about them all!
- Sajjad Restaurant
- Al Habib Restaurant
- Charcoal BBQ and Grill
Sajjad Restaurant is one of the best restaurants in Karachi, Pakistan. They are known for their BBQ food. The restaurant has two branches, one on the highway and the other at Do Darya. They have been around since 2000 and serve just as good food there as they do on the highway.
Menu Offered at Sajjad Restaurant, Do Darya
The restaurant has a lot of food. There are Crispy Fish, Combo Steak, Chicken Tandoori Sajji, Chicken Basket, Chicken Chow Mein, Chicken Jalfrezi, Mutton Ribs, and Chullu Kabab. The Dhagga Kabab is a new food that they offer.
- Opening Hours: 5.30 pm till 12.30 am
- Contact: 0333 2228111 (for table reservations)
Kolachi is one of the restaurants at Do Darya. It is very famous for its food and it is one of the best restaurants in Karachi. Customers like Kolachi because it has excellent customer service and it has a nice seating arrangement by the sea where you can have a good time with your family or friends while eating.
Menu Offered at Kolachi, Do Darya
Kolachi's menu offers you a wide range of foods, like Royal-Texas Burger, Philly Beef and Cheese, Beef Steak, Pepper Mushroom Sauce, Ginger Gravy, BBQ Jumbo Prawns, Spicy Alfredo.
- Opening Hours: 7 pm till 1 am
- Contact (UAN): 021 111 111 001 (for table reservation)
Al Habib Restaurant
Al Habib Restaurant is a new restaurant in Do Darya. The food is delicious and there are lots of people there. You can see the Arabian Sea from the restaurant. It is nice to go out for dinner and have a good time with your friends.
Menu Offered at Al Habib Restaurant, Do Darya
Al Habib Restaurant has a lot of different food. You can get Malai Boti, Chicken Broast, Chicken Reshmi Kabab, Mutton Chops, Grilled Chicken, Mutton Chops, and Black Pepper Chicken.
- Opening Hours: 5.30 pm till 2 am
- Contact: 0300 0210972 (for table reservation)
Charcoal BBQ and Grill
If you want spicy BBQ and grilled food, go to Charcoal BBQ and Grill. They have an elegant setting where they serve you with their highly trained staff. It is one of the best restaurants in Karachi for family and friends get-togethers. If you are looking for a fine dining experience by the sea, come to this amazing eatery soon.
Menu Offered at Charcoal BBQ and Grill, Do Darya
Charcoal BBQ and Grill serves up different kinds of barbecue and grilled food. You can get Charcoal Fire Steak, Grilled Mutton Chops, Steak and Shrimps, BBQ Grilled Chicken, Black Pepper Chicken, Tarragon Steak, and Tandoori Chicken Skewers.
- Opening Hours: 5.30 pm till 12.30 am
- Contact: 0323 2001045 (for table reservation)
Kababjees is a popular restaurant in Karachi. They serve many different foods like desi, continental, seafood, and Chinese. They have a sophisticated ambiance which means they are not like other restaurants on the strip. Also because of the choices for people who love seafood, Kababjees is also one of the most popular seafood restaurants in Karachi.
Menu Offered at Kababjees, Do Darya
When you visit Kababjees, try their Lahori Fish, Mexican Wings, Seafood Chowder Soup, Tempura Grilled Fish, Malai Boti, Chicken Makhni Handi, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, and Grilled Morrocan Chicken Steak.
- Opening Hours: 6 pm till 1 am
- Contact (UAN): 021 111 666 111 (for table reservation)
Some Tips for Visiting Do Darya Food Street
Here are some things to remember when you visit Do Darya, Karachi:
- Many restaurants get really busy after eight on weekdays and on weekends. People sometimes have to wait for a long time to get a seat. So it is better to call the restaurant beforehand and ask if there are any open tables.
- You can reserve your birthday party at this restaurant. You can also eat at this restaurant for a casual meal or with a larger group.
- The cost for a meal at Do Darya is around PKR 1,000 – PKR 2,000 per person.
- All the restaurants on the food street offer valet parking.
- Most restaurants open at 6 in the evening and close when it is late.
Best Route To Get To Do Darya, Karachi
Abdul Sattar Edhi Avenue (Sea View Road) is one of the most popular roads in DHA Karachi. If you are coming from places other than Defence, then you can use Khayaban-e-Ittihad and Khayaban-e-Shamsheer to get onto Abdul Sattar Edhi Avenue (Sea View Road). When you go there, you will find food streets with many restaurants. You can also take this road to get to Do Darya in Karachi.
Popular Landmarks Near Do Darya Karachi
There are many popular destinations near here. These include:
- Creek Vistas Apartment (10-minute drive away)
- DHA Golf Club (7-minute drive away)
- Salt and Pepper Village Restaurant (4-minute drive away)
- DHA Beach View Club (6-minute drive away)
- Chunky Monkey (7-minute drive away)
- Emaar Crescent Bay (2-minute drive away)
- Dolmen Mall Clifton (15-minute drive away)
So, go to Do Darya Karachi today and enjoy some quality food along with the cool breeze of the sea!
Join our growing community