Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme Registration Process
Naya Pakistan Housing Program is in many people's minds now. PM Imran Khan has announced the 2nd phase of registration. For those who are interested, the government has set up an online portal through which they can follow every step of registration for this project and get a chance at some amazing homes!
Let us explore the stepwise procedure of online registration for the Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme.
Online Registration for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme
Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme, a new housing scheme by the government of Pakistan, has been launched. The second phase of online registration for these houses will be available until October 15th, and it's an opportunity you don't want to miss out on!
Deserving families can now register in the next three months to own a house from any city they choose with this opportunity!
Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme - An Overview
Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme is a government-run project where 5 million houses for people from middle-income backgrounds will be constructed. It has become very popular among those with families that can't afford to buy their own home or rent in Karachi, Lahore, etc.
The government has designed criteria for every individual according to their salaries. Let’s have a look and see fo you are eligible to apply or not:
- Less than PKR 20,000
- Between PKR 20,001 and PKR 40,000
- Between PKR 40,001 and 60,000
- Between PKR 60,001 and PKR 100,000
- More than PKR 100,000
The government of Pakistan wants to build houses double-storey houses. The government will be the main facilitator, and private firms will build them.
The company is planning to build two million houses. The government of Pakistan made it mandatory that all international construction companies use building material that is locally produced. If they hire laborers from other countries, they will not do any construction.
Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme registration process is easy. We can see who can apply for it first.
Who can Apply for the Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme?
The application process is easy. Anyone without a house can go to the website and submit an application. They can have just one person per family register, either the spouse or children. If they register in the first phase, they do not need to register again for this second part.
Process of Online Registration
Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme is a program that provides affordable housing opportunities to the masses. To register for Naya Pakistan Online registration:
- visit any of their E-Sahulat Centers and fill out the form there
- For online registration, click on Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme.
Once finished with the registration process, you will be provided a user ID as well as other necessary details such as a password. Make sure not to share it anywhere because this information can only be accessed by yourself!
If you are interested in registering for a house but don't have enough time, there is an easier way. The E-Sahulat Center will process your application and give outhouses on its first come, first serve basis!
Overseas Pakistanis are able to invest in the country of their dreams! Registering online will help you find opportunities. These overseas Pakistani are happy to invest in their own motherland.
Steps to Register Online for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme
Follow the steps below target registered online:
The process for registration for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme is easy.
- You can go online to the website, and you will be asked if you want to register online or at the E-sahulat office. Click on Register Online.
- Enter your Citizen Number where it is written for your CNIC. Click on the Submit button.
- You can pay with a credit or debit card. If you click on Credit, make sure you have a valid card. Fill in the details about your credit card.
- If you want to register for the Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme, you need to pay PKR 250, a registration fee. Fill out a form with information about your monthly income, mobile number, and employment details. Also, fill out if you own any property or not.
- You will need to fill out government forms if you want to live in the city. Be careful when filling them out because any false information can cancel your application. You will mention what kind of house you want, how many bedrooms it needs to have, and how many family members are expected to live there. The monthly payments can be as small as PKR 5000 or as big as PKR 10,000.
- When you submit the form, you will get an online registration receipt. You must save/print/download that receipt or just forward it to your email address.
Join our growing community